The MBA-3 Carbine is our new revolutionary designed stock! This stock is to be paired with Carbine AR/collapsable rifles that will allow shooters to have full adjustability. Not only is it the lightest and most affordable adjustable buttstock on the market, it includes several stand-out features and attributes. This stock works with both Commercial and Mil-Spec6-position tubes/assemblies. To learn more about it, check out the details below.
Proudly made in the U.S.A
*This product does not include Sling Swivels or Buffer Tube Assembly, you can purchase those separately on our site.
The MBA-3 includes the following features:
- Buttstock assembly to mount to a Carbine/Collapsable (6-position tube) AR
- Fits all .223 and most .308 AR style rifles
- Easy to Replace and quick to install
- It adds up to 1-inch of height on the cheek rest, and an additional 1-1/16 inch length of pull
- Made of super strong glass-filled nylon, the Luth-AR MBA-3 weighs roughly half that of comparable stocks coming in at just 18 ounces.
- Includes a Picatinny Rail on the bottom rear of the Stock Body to attach your choice of many accessories.
- Designed a flat bottom index set screw (10-24) to eliminate that constant rattle of carbine collapsible buttstock. This also allows you to secure the stock in your favorite position.
- 3-axis adjustable butt plate assembly (keep in mind this butt plate assembly is interchangeable with the original MBA-1 Buttstock) will have the following movement:
- Horizontal for linear adjustment (i.e. length of pull)
- Vertical for a perfect butt plate fit into the curvature of the shoulder.
- Lateral adjustment for a ½ inch left or right cast.
- Adapts To Existing Commercial and Mil-Spec Buffer Tubes
- Certain after Market Commercial Buffer Tubes that exceed 1.172″ may not fit
- The MBA-3 and MBA-4 will come in black. Flat dark earth and Pink will be available in a few more months
- The vertical struts for the MBA 3 are fixed therefore the cheek pc is not reversible like the MBA 1 however the cheek pc itself is designed with a cheek pad for the lefty
- Length of Pull (LOP) – Extended: 15 5/8″
- Length of Pull (LOP) – Collapsed: 11 11/16″
- Overall Length Extended: 8 3/4″
- Overall Length Collapsed: 7 11/16″
- Weight: 18.5 ounces
*Length of Pull Specs depend on Buffer Tube Hole Location/Position and 5 or 6 hole patter.
Compatible Buffer Assemblies (NOT INCLUDED):
- .223 Mil-Spec Carbine Buffer Assembly (6-position Tube)
- .223 Commercial Carbine Buffer Assembly (6-position Tube)
- .308 Mil-Spec Carbine Buffer Assembly (6-position Tube)
- .308 Commercial Carbine Buffer Assembly (6-position Tube)
Installation Notes: When tightening the anti rattle set screw, be careful not to over tighten as it may cause the threaded insert to separate from the plastic stock body.